Thursday, February 18, 2010

Kitano Painting From Battle Royale Takashi Kitano's Painting Used In Battle Royale...can Anyone Guide Me To It/know Where To Find It?

Takashi Kitano's painting used in Battle Royale...can anyone guide me to it/know where to find it? - kitano painting from battle royale

I'm an art project in Nevada-Tan ....( You know, the pre-teen Japanese schoolgirl, should be her best friend Satomi Mirata killed in 2004 ... you all know and clay) .. .. I think it done in a manga style .... but I want to paint the Battle Royale (You know, where all children kill each other in the mountains to see the islands), Takeshi Kitano, but I can not be everywhere ... Does anyone know where to find one of the Internet ... or someone has a self? (if this is the case, please send cansdalejamie@yahoo.co.uk). I really appreciate it if someone can help!

No comments:

Post a Comment