Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Best Slideshow Software For Mac I Want To Make A Slideshow/video On A Mac? Free, Easy Software?

I want to make a slideshow/video on a Mac? Free, easy software? - best slideshow software for mac

I am a teacher, and I want to be a package of photos of the year, music and a slideshow. I would be able to add text, create short video clips, etc. What is a free software, and just let me do? I have a Mac, I think it is a program that is doing a part of iLife, which allows me to, but I'm not sure? or iWork? Thank you for your help!

2 comments:

  1. Apples are full of multimedia software. Use iMovie to do, or iPhoto, GarageBand, and music. You can run programs such as Microsoft PowerPoint, in order to be booted from a Mac, but I woudn't. Too much effort. Have fun experimenting with programs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say that iPhoto would create a slideshow with pictures ... and there must be some iLife to see all available software and I work in elp ....

    ReplyDelete