Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Images Of People Making Roof Making A Puppet Theatre - Question About Wood!?

Making a puppet theatre - question about wood!? - images of people making roof

Hello everyone, I am a doll as a gift for Christmas. The front room is a ceiling I'm waiting for the board. "I mean, I hope to use a material that the ceiling can be counteracted to be programmed.

I thought about the use of wood can be a rectangle of lolly-pop stick design (with rounded edges) and a slight overlap in the vertical direction. But that means the purchase of wood and rounded corners, then - I would not do in the situation.

Can someone from a material such as wood or cardboard, think that this guy is so obvious? Perhaps 9 centimeters (cm) long and 7 inches wide.

An example of the type of roof I'm talking a look at this: http://prenzi.com/index/images/Bombay_Company_Kids_5874529.jpeg

Thank you! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment