Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Bladder Infections More Condition_symptoms Bladder Infections?

Bladder infections? - bladder infections more condition_symptoms

I have a bladder infection, I did a week ago. I can not go to the Docter for a week.
Help! I do not know what to do. He can not sleep ever.I aggravation or go anywhere b / c it hurts and feels as if I use the bathroom every momment.
Has I think it's B / C my pill, but an old woman once told me that girls have fair skin, many more infections and seems to be true.
Did I hear an old story that if you can help a lot of water and cranberry juice cocktail. I myself am drowning.
I know this may be caused by alcohol or carbinated Caffine, but I drink only water, milk and sometimes Gator. Can not be.
If you know that medicine can slow me down until I can go to Docter, or any other idea is a lot !!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. hey .... sweet-heart i can understand u hav ur problem, but tell me what kind of bladder infection (UTI) or hav ... I say ok u somthng ....... but
    if the promise or u'll go to the doctor soon and then there is somethng that I recommend u, first drink lots of water, so much can, can u ... Suger and avoid any form of juice with Suger .. not a natural healing ----" domestic resources "(IU-safe)" has no side-effects of the natural resources Remmbr .. drink plenty of water, because the UTI is cleared UR UR good.
    This is all going ok now i hav to .... Be sure to see u soon in better shape than before, U
    Bye Honey Care

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first ad is located right on the money. What you need to check immediately. Go to the emergency room, if necessary, but do not wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GO 2 emergency room, before it spreads. Dont wait a week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really need to see a doctor, but you can try in this area, such as fighting dyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really need to see a doctor, but you can try in this area, such as fighting dyes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cystitis may soon have a kidney infection that can lead to death. You need to go to the doctor as soon as possible. If you do not go an appointment with your reg doc then in the middle of the emergency care or family planning.

    Get the cranberry juice, no sugar, like sugar, the problem may be irritated. (cran water or juice with water, about 50/50)

    How do you know, it's a bladder infection? It could be worse, such as chlamydia or gonorrhea, you should see a doctor NOW.

    As the fair-skinned girls are more vulnerable to infections, which is not true. This should be every time you go to help have sex, then pee, it cleanses the bacteria to the urethra during sexual intercourse in force. Even if you wear pads, change them every 3 hours to the city to keep clean (regardless of whether or not fully used) Also wipe from front to back ever, and not vice versa, to prevent cross-contamination

    Do not wear underwear at night, and if you have to wear shorts underwear made of cotton or bulk.

    ReplyDelete