Monday, November 30, 2009

Cycling Birthday Cakes Did I Jt Have My Worst Birthday Ever? And Even Afterwards My Parents Won't Let Me Go Cycling?!?

Did I jt have my worst birthday ever? And even afterwards my parents won't let me go cycling?!? - cycling birthday cakes

Today was my 15th Birthday and was really shit one days.
My mother had this draft UNI why she and my father all day doing just that around SA and did nothing!
Later in the evening we go to my father, my friend (he was the best part of the day Probz) that the print project, and eat my cake. After returning home, a takeaway food and go 2 sleep.
I feel terrible.

And after 2 days, I want a bicycle from Canary Wharf (London, only 10 km away), but my parents do not leave me with my friends!

JT I'm really pissed off ATM. How can I convince them to let me go
WOT e do u think?

No comments:

Post a Comment