Monday, January 25, 2010

Photos Top Of Foot Tattoo On The Top Of My Foot??

Tattoo on the top of my foot?? - photos top of foot

This is my first tattoo (if I am on my BF to me) a holiday, I need something like this ... http://www.flickr.com/photos/dawngrace/2

But eventually I want to branch out and go somewhere my daughters name. But I want my tattoo on the top of my foot is not my leg. This black with a little color. I was not sure whether a foot tattoo with the name of my two children, design or other names on each foot? What do you think would be better. BTW my kids names are Cheyenne and Isaac. (I like the names too small, so remember not only many people, there is something special that I know) with your location.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, thank you.

1 comment:

  1. First, I love the design! It's very nice!

    Secondly, I would like to prepare it (considering that it was) her first tattoo, it hurts! Of all my tattoos, 4 of them on his feet and tell you that a tattoo is very painful! It is perhaps not the best place to start!

    Now to answer your question, I would like the idea that the tattoo on her foot and put both names indicate. If you go a tattoo artist in development, you can all the features you want.

    ReplyDelete