Friday, January 22, 2010

Buy Babylock Xscape Babylock Ellure BLR - Machine Embroidery Stitching Problem?

Babylock Ellure BLR - Machine Embroidery Stitching Problem? - buy babylock xscape

Hello everyone, I hoped someone could me with a problem that I had to help.

I bought a ellur Babylock BLR, and learn to use them. The machine is sewn with a pair of existing designs in the fabric, for example. When I try the same design, the seams are not sealed when I try to do the same design. You can see small gaps between the individual points.

I am sewing fabric 100% cotton with polyester yarns Tearaway stabilizer embroidery.

I've tried to create 2 sheets of stabilizer, but only a little help.
I also use a ballpoint needle 70/11.

Help please!

Teri

1 comment:

  1. Hello Teri,

    I would try to use another layer of stabilizer, we sometimes need a few pieces of the stabilizer to think. If the fabric is thin, stabilization, the more it is usually necessary. Another idea would be 70/11 instead of using a sharp pen needle. It takes alittle time to learn these things. Hang in there, the embroidery can be great fun. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete