Sunday, January 31, 2010

Contemporary Desk How To Decorate Small Room?

How to decorate small room? - contemporary desk

Hey guys,

I moved into a house here (only) a year, but my room is quite small. Heck, you should think small.

Be about 100 square meters

I have a big bed and I plan to purchase a new office.

Is there any idea what could be done to make the room look a little wider and at the same time, a room that is both modern and clean also serve as a study area.

I love photography in black and white, but I do not know how large the pictures on the wall of my room for more.

6 comments:

  1. I have my room like a theme room. I have no idea when you see things from a certain place, but my fourth point I made in the Mardi Gras. I love her and all those who loved him. Use your imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put a few mirrors and visit www.ikea.com ideas for small spaces. IKEA is perfect for small spatial organization and decoration

    ReplyDelete
  3. The key is color. Dark colors are always the darkest room. The best color for the walls were a warm light color (yellow, red, orange, etc. ..) to make a cool but bright colors probably the first place seems to be greater.
    People are often whitewashed houses before they sell because the buyer of the rooms look bigger.

    You do not have much space or so make sure you have sufficient storage space for things. I do not think the images are a problem, if you cover your walls with them.

    Lots of light and brightness in the room will also appear larger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Painting the room a light color like white or blue marshmallows. It opens the space and helps to prevent claustrophobia. Executives will not be a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A mirror on the wall can give the illusion of space, and can, together with the framework for a photographic image. Bright colors are for open space, and keep curtains or blinds for light and airy as possible from the natural light. In addition, with patterned fabrics flax to be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. painted in bright colors such as yellow or light blue maybe ... Manager will not be a problem ... HV no furniture, and, if possible, than you do in closet.

    ReplyDelete